Charm abounds throughout this quaint mid-century home in desirable Redwood City. A picture-perfect façade with a stone walkway and attractive drought tolerant landscaping leads you to a modern tile covered porch and welcoming, light filled interior.
Modern updates, timeless elegance and hardwood floors flow throughout the home. The inviting communal areas embrace a cheerful living room with arched doorway leading to the dining area and updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Three generous sized bedroom retreats share a tastefully updated bathroom. The expansive, beautifully landscaped back yard provides multiple patio areas creating the perfect space for alfresco dining and entertaining.
The residence is set in an ideal location, close to community parks, Downtown Redwood City restaurants and shopping, freeway access and public transportation.
Built in 1942, this beautiful home offers:
- Comfortable living room provides a large window, flooding the room with natural light, crown moulding, recessed lighting and an arched doorway that creates an endearing ambiance
- Updated kitchen features granite counter tops, decorative tile backsplash, ample cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, hood and a new gas range, and French door accessing the rear yard
- Dining area, adjacent the kitchen, with an attractive light fixture
- Three generous sized bedrooms with hardwood flooring, large windows and deep-set closets – one providing a sliding glass door to the rear yard
- Updated bathroom delivers tile flooring, granite topped vanity and decorative tile surround shower over bathtub
- Additional home amenities include dual-paned windows, gleaming hardwood flooring throughout, hall linen closet, raised garden beds with flourishing fruits and veggies and foundation updates
- Backyard retreat featuring a three patio spaces - one covered with bench seating, a fire pit, lawn area, mature trees and flowering plants and tall privacy fence with lattice detail
- One car attached garage with washer and dryer hookups and attic access with storage space
- Neighborhood schools: Clifford K-8 and Sequoia High School (buyer to confirm availability)
Floor size: 990 sqft
Lot: 5000 sqft
Year Built: 1942
Room count: 5
Heating: Forced air
Roof type: Other
Exterior material: Stucco